FCCLA is sponsored by Mrs. Lynsey Rachal. Dues are $10. Below are the mission and purposes of FCCLA.
To Promote personal growth and leadership development through Family and Consumer Sciences Education. Focusing on the multiple roles of family member, wage earner, and community leader, memebers develop skills for life through--
*creative and critical thinking
1. To provide opportunities for personal development & preparation for adult life.
2. To strengthen the function of the family as a basic unit of society.
3. To encourage democracy through cooperative action in the home and community.
4. To encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve global cooperation and harmony.
5. T o promote greater understanding between youth and adults.
6. To provide opportunities for making decisions and for assuming responsibilities
7. To prepare for the multiple roles of men and women in today's society.
8. To promote Family and Consumer Sciences Education and related occupations.
See Mrs. Rachal for information on dues and other FCCLA activities.